Friday, November 23, 2012

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake and never disturb the GOP when it is navel gazing


I don't know that much about Matt Kibbe, except that he is an ardent Tea Party activist. I dislike the Tea Party and oppose the austerity measures its policies recommend.

I do know, however, quite a bit about Rush Limbaugh and it's no secret that I don't like him and think he's a racist and enema bag. So, when I hear that Limbaugh and Matt Kibbe are telling their fellow conservatives that their only mistake in 2012 presidential campaign was backing Mitt Romney and that the close popular vote is evidence that the GOP should become more conservative rather than more inclusive, I recall a quote from Napoleon Bonaparte: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

So, to all you progressive strategists who get paid to give your thoughts about the GOP's failure, "Shhhhh!" If the GOP goes the way of the dinosaurs, so be it. I can only hope that another, more reasonable party will arise to replace the Republican Party.

1 comment:

Deborah Latham-White (msladydeborah) said...

I am more than willing to allow the major mind of the conservative base continue their political suicide mission.

The idea that Mittens was solely the problem is at best the mental fodder of their own bulls***.